Thursday, February 25, 2010

Movement, Yeah it's Random.

Recently, I have had a number of break throughs, but then I hit some restrictions. I was able to have two random movement codes work properly, but not exactly how I want them. I wish I could combine the two codes. I am working on getting the codes to work to the full potential and be able to get the movement to be smooth. The movement of one of the codes is basically the way I want it, but the hit test does not respond while using it, because the code adheres to movie clips, not instance names. The other code's hit test works, but the movement of the code does not move in a good pattern.
I will be watching some more tutorials to see if I can find some more effective code. I will also be testing out different variables to see if I can get the movement correct. It is a long process of trial and error, but I am continually learning new things.

2 comments: